GammaBind Plus Sepharose is a protein G affinity chromatography resin for purifying immunoglobulins (IgGs) from a variety of species.
- Enhanced binding to rat and mouse IgG subclasses compared with GammaBind G Sepharose.
- Binds to all mouse, rat, and human IgG subclasses; binds total IgG from guinea pig, rabbit, goat, cow, sheep, and horse.
- Lab-scale IgG purification yields up to 35 mg human IgG/mL.
- Well suited for immunoprecipitation procedures.
Affinity chromatography resin for IgG purification
GammaBind Plus Sepharose is used to analyze and purify classes, subclasses, and fragments of immunoglobulins from any biological fluid or cell culture medium. This resin is also suitable for immunoprecipitation.Read more
This affinity chromatography resin is GammaBind G, Type 3, covalently immobilized to Sepharose CL-6B by maleimide linkage. This recombinant form of streptococcal protein G binds strongly to the Fc region of IgG from a variety of mammalian species. In addition, many antibodies also interact via the Fab region with a low affinity site on Protein G.
Successful use in published research
GammaBind Plus Sepharose is used in a variety of applications, including:
- Development of an animal model for relapsing polychrondritis
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation to evaluate inhibition of cell growth depending on telomere maintenance mechanisms
- Immunoprecipitation to study the interaction of mast cells with regulatory T cells
Compatible empty columns
Cytiva solutions include a variety of empty columns for packing. GammaBind Plus Sepharose resin is compatible for use with Tricorn, XK and HiScale columns.
Other antibody purification resins from Cytiva
Looking for a different product? Browse Cytiva's full antibody affinity chromatography range. Or let Cytiva help you find the right antibody purification product for your application.Read less
||25 mL||2,753.00 USD||
Add to cart
||500 mL||24,100.00 USD||
Add to cart
||5 mL||860.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us