The recombinant protein A ligand of MabSelect SuRe has been engineered to withstand 0.1–0.5 M NaOH, enabling efficient cleaning of the chromatography resin.
- In process-scale applications, this NaOH tolerance extends the lifetime of the resin and allows for the use of rigorous and cost-effective CIP and sanitization protocols.
- In research applications, this NaOH tolerance enables the purification of multiple antibody types with minimized cross-contamination risk.
- Protein ligand designed for enhanced protease resistance compared with unmodified protein A leads to lower ligand leakage.
- Meets industrial demands in terms of comprehensive technical and regulatory support and security of supply.
- Animal-component free raw materials and manufacturing process.
MabSelect SuRe resin properties
This resin for monoclonal antibody (mAb) purification contains a rigid, high-flow agarose matrix that delivers excellent pressure/flow properties. Like many of Cytiva's protein A chromatography resins, MabSelect SuRe uses oriented ligand coupling for excellent binding capacity. It exhibits low nonspecific protein binding, thereby decreasing impurity levels in the eluate pool.Read more
Benefits of alkali-tolerant protein A ligand
MabSelect SuRe resin features an engineered, alkali-tolerant rProtein A ligand for mAb purification. The ligand provides greater stability than conventional protein A affinity resins in the alkaline conditions used in cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols. The resin can withstand rigorous CIP and sanitization procedures with 0.1 to 0.5 M NaOH. The enhanced alkali stability of this resin improves process economy and product quality; cleaning can be performed with cost-effective reagents such as sodium hydroxide, eliminating the need for expensive and hazardous cleaning agents such as Gua-HCl.
Generic elution conditions for different mAbs
MabSelect SuRe resin offers generic elution conditions for different monoclonal antibodies, which is an advantage when designing purification platform processes. This feature is also correlated to the construction of the rProtein A ligand, which has a reduced interaction with the VH3 (Fab) domain present in human antibodies.
Compatible empty columns – bioprocess scale
For process-scale applications, Cytiva recommends AxiChrom chromatography columns for the MabSelect family of products.
Convenient prepacked columns – research scale
This chromatography resin is also available in the following formats:
- HiTrap MabSelect SuRe: convenient for easy use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, and chromatography system
- HiScreen MabSelect SuRe for method and process development
- PreDictor MabSelect SuRe 96-well filter plate for high-throughput screening or process development
- PredDictor RoboColumns MabSelect– miniaturized column format for high-throughput process development
Convenient prepacked columns – bioprocess scale
Prepacked ReadyToProcess columns are available, eliminating the need for column packing and cleaning validation.Read less
|17543801||MabSelect SuRe, 25 mL||25 mL||3 541.00 USD||
Add to cart
|17543802||MabSelect SuRe, 200 mL||200 mL||6 752.00 USD||
Add to cart
|17543803||MabSelect SuRe, 1 L||1 L||21 177.99 USD||
Add to cart
|17543804||MabSelect SuRe, 5 L||5 L||On Request||
|17543805||MabSelect SuRe, 10 L||10 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us