IMAC Sepharose High Performance is an uncharged IMAC resin for purifying proteins and peptides with an affinity for metal ions.
- Supplied uncharged, for customized metal ion charging and optimized selectivity.
- Suitable for optimizing purification of histidine-tagged (his-tagged) proteins when nickel is not the best choice of metal ion.
- High performance purification due to its 34 μm bead size.
- High binding capacity.
Uncharged resin for immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography
IMAC Sepharose High Performance is supplied free of metal ions, allowing a user to customize the charge to the target protein. Select a transition metal ion (e.g., Cu2+, Zn2+, Ni2+, or Co2+) that will bind to the covalently immobilized chelating ligand on the Sepharose.Read more
This resin is commonly used for affinity purification of histidine-tagged proteins. However, it is also suitable for purifying native or untagged recombinant proteins.
Successful use in published research
IMAC Sepharose High Performance is trusted for protein purification in a wide body of research:
- Structural analysis of an insect β-N-Acetyl-D-hexosaminidase
- Evaluation of iron-binding properties of yeast extract hydrosylates
Compatible empty columns
Cytiva solutions include a variety of empty columns for packing. IMAC Sepharose High Performance resin is compatible for use with Tricorn, XK, and HiScale columns.Read less
|17092007||IMAC Sepharose High Performance, 100 mL||100 mL||1 230.10 USD||
Add to cart
In Stock Stock on request Limited stock
|17092006||IMAC Sepharose High Performance, 25 mL||25 mL||Discontinued, replaced by IMAC Sepharose High Performance, 100 mL|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us