A chromatography resin for purification of recombinant proteins tagged with Strep-tag II and Twin-Strep-tag. These proteins bind very specifically to the immobilized Strep-Tactin XT ligand giving highly pure target protein.
- Highly pure Strep-tag II and Twin-Strep-tag recombinant proteins.
- Fast purifications with simple elution.
- Physiological conditions and mild elution preserve target protein activity.
- Fast and easy regeneration.
- Compatible with a wide range of detergents, denaturants, and other additives.
- Available in 10 and 50 mL lab packs of bulk resin and prepacked in 1 and 5 mL StrepTrap XT chromatography columns for convenience.
Strep-Tactin XT Sepharose contains the latest Strep-Tactin ligand, XT, which provides higher affinity, resulting in higher yields and lower loss of valuable target protein than with the predecessor product, StrepTactin Sepharose High Performance (HP). Strep-Tactin XT Sepharose also enables purification under denaturing conditions.
|29401326||Strep-Tactin XT Sepharose, 50 mL||50 mL||4 407.00 USD||
Add to cart
|29401324||Strep-Tactin XT Sepharose, 10 mL||10 mL||948.00 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us