nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is a native protein A resin for purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies.
- For the purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies at both laboratory and process scale.
- Used in routine commercial polyclonal and monoclonal antibody purification and production.
- Free from animal-derived components.
- Well suited to immunoprecipitation procedures.
- Hydrophilic base matrix ensures low levels of nonspecific binding and low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
Use in antibody purification
nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is native protein A coupled to the well-established Sepharose 4 Fast Flow base matrix. It is used for commercial production but also for research purposes.The high specificity of the native protein for the Fc region of IgG gives a high purification factor.Read more
As a member of the BioProcess media (resins) range, nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
Successful use in published research
nProtein A Sepharose Fast Flow is used in immunoprecipitation procedures for many applications, including:
- Study of the effects of Sirtuin-1 on STAT3’s inhibition of gluconeogenesis
- Research of the genome-wide DNA binding pattern of the homeodomain transcription factor sine oculis
Compatible empty columns – research scale
Cytiva's solutions include a variety of empty columns for packing your own chromatography columns. nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow resin is compatible for use with Tricorn, XK and HiScale columns.
Compatible empty columns – bioprocess scale
For process-scale applications, Cytiva recommends AxiChrom columns. nProtein A Sepharose Fast Flow can also be packed in the other column platforms such as BPG and Chromaflow.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us