AxiChrom chromatography columns are controlled via AxiChrom Master, a control unit with touch screen and motor drive.
- Preprogrammed automated methods for packing, unpacking, priming, and maintenance to simplify column handling and improve uptime.
- Compatible with the entire range of AxiChrom chromatography columns, from 300 to 2000 mm. One control unit can be used to control up to 20 individual columns with AxiChrom Master 300–2000.
- Integrates via PROFIBUS™ into UNICORN or a higher automation system, such as DeltaV™ Distributed Control System.
- Batch records can be saved when connected to UNICORN or other automation systems, simplifying your documentation needs.
The AxiChrom Master 300-2000 should reside in a controlled environment where all communication with AxiChrom Master 300-2000 should be over an isolated secure network. Cytiva strongly recommends that AxiChrom Master 300-2000 is operated in a network environment that is separated from the general purpose computing network of the owner's organization. Cytiva disclaims any liability for damages caused by an insecure network.Read more
AxiChrom Master supports Intelligent Packing
When connected to an ÄKTAprocess system, UNICORN software is used as the operator interface for priming, packing, and unpacking columns using automated methods created with the Intelligent Packing wizard.
AxiChrom Master 300–2000 includes a new packing feature with automatic bed detection confirmation that stops packing at set packing factor, or at set bed height, which reduces required operator interaction. Manual column packing feature with confirmations is still available.
Additional features with AxiChrom Master 300–2000:
- Customized chromatography resins can be defined and stored in an easily accessible, separate resin list.
- Enables work in compliance with US FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 regulation with local user management/support for Active Directory, and an event log extractable through File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
AxiChrom Master 300–1000 was discontinued in 2017 and is replaced with AxiChrom Master 300–2000. Service of AxiChrom Master 300–1000 is available until March 2027. After this date, we offer service upon availability of parts from our suppliers.Read less
|29342118||AxiChrom Master 300–2000||1||On Request||
|29046543||AxiChrom Master 300–1600||1||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us