Monitor pH/C-900 is a combined unit for accurate, on-line monitoring of pH and conductivity in a wide range of liquid chromatography applications.
- Measures pH and conductivity simultaneously (temperature-compensated).
- Complements UV monitoring by providing true elution conditions.
- Extremely useful for optimizing gradients, monitoring reproducibility over several runs, and ensuring the quality of samples, buffers, and data from other instruments.
- Wide dynamic range from 0-14 pH units and 1 µS/cm to 999.9 mS/cm eliminates range settings. Highly suitable for applications ranging from low conductivity reversed phase to high salt separations.
- High-performance flow cells handle flow rates up to 100 ml/min.
Monitor pH/C-900 precisely measures the elution conditions of chromatographic separations, either as a component of ÄKTAdesign systems or as a standalone instrument. It displays pH, conductivity, and temperature. Since temperature can influence both pH and conductivity, the monitor compensates for temperature variations of these readings. Self-diagnostics ensure continual reliability and reproducibility. Both the pH and the conductivity/temperature flow cells feature low cell volume and high linearity for accurate measurements.
|18110776||Monitor pH/C-900||10 600.00 USD||
Add to cart
In Stock Stock on request Limited stock
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us