The XDUO single-use mixing system features powerful onboard automation capabilities, including in-line sensing and process control, combined with robust mixing and ease of use. The volume range is from 100 L to 1000 L.
- Onboard instrument panel allows immediate initiation of unit operations and mixing processes upon start-up
- Eliminates need for time-consuming charging of superconducting magnets, complicated mating of motor and drive systems to storage tanks, and many manual steps
- Titration processes can be automated to deliver greater accuracy and significant time saving over manual methods
- Digital touch operated HMI display ensures that trends are clearly shown on the instrument panel display in raw and graphical representation
- Data capture for batch record requirements in GMP manufacturing suites eliminates the need for paper logging
- Control is performed locally or via Xcellerex FlexFactory automation systems, avoiding manual operation
The XDUO plug-and-play single-use mixing system features powerful onboard automation capabilities, including in-line sensing and process control, combined with robust mixing and ease of use. XDUO Mixing Systems are suitable for commercial and clinical production of biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and other biologics. It supports upstream and downstream applications for automated mixing of buffer, media, product and intermediates, as well as other process fluids. The volume range is from 100 L to 1000 L. XDUO Mixing Systems offer seamless integration with existing biomanufacturing production lines, as well as with Xcellerex™ FlexFactory solutions.Read more
The XDUO Mixing System’s range of in-process monitoring and control capabilities allows precise configuration for your application. Recommended applications include:
- Media preparation
- Buffer preparation
- pH adjustment
- Chromatography pooling
- Homogenization of protein solutions
- Homogenization of vaccine adjuvants
- Viral inactivation
- Intermediate storage and pooling
Bag Assembly Features
XDUO Mixing Systems deliver flexibility with the availability of two standard bag types that include varying numbers of tubing lines and connections, and sampling and sensing capabilities to accommodate a wide array of applications. Custom bag configurations are also available on request. Key features of the bag and rigid container also permit seamless transitioning between powder liquid and liquid-liquid mixing applications. A disposable impeller is welded into the bottom of the bag assembly. The engagement between motor and disposable impeller is via a robust magnetic coupling, imparting high torque and rapid mixing capability to the system.
OptiRun service solutions offer a comprehensive range of options that can be customized to your asset-management needs and desired outcomes. Learn more about service agreements and lifecycle support for your equipment.
Change Control Notifications
Our web-based Change Control Notification (CCN) service ensures that you are notified about changes that could potentially impact your product or process.
The CCN service is available for free by subscription at the Regulatory Support website.Read less
|29048374||XDUO-S Quad Stainless Steel Mixing System||XDUO-S Quad Stainless Steel Mixing System||On Request||
|29054863||Xcellerex™ XDUO Mixing System - Configurable||XDUO-T Quad Jacketed Stainless Steel Mixing System||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us