Sterile Tube Fuser-Wet is an automated device for welding together thermoplastic tubing with fluid in an aseptic operation without the need for a laminar flow cabinet or similar environmental control device.
- Enables rapid and secure fluid transfer
- User programmable parameters for different types of tubing
- LCD display for prompts and data
- Infrared blade temperature sensor
- PC interface for data printing and parameter download
- Uses PTFE-coated blades for stronger welds
The instrument is useful for connecting tubing between sterile containers, bioreactor bags, and process equipment. The unit can connect tubing diameters ( 1/4 in and 7/16 in, OD) for the rapid and safe transfer of large volumes of inoculum, media buffers, process intermediates, and other products.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us