Ready-To-Go DNA Labeling Beads (-dCTP)
- Ambient-temperature-stable, single-dose reaction spheres for labeling DNA to specific activities > 10⁹ dpm/µg in as little as 5 min using labeled dCTP.
- Predispensed spheres in individual reaction tubes eliminate the potential for cross-contamination.
- Beads reconstitute immediately upon addition of water or buffer to a final reaction volume of 50 µl.
- DNA can be labeled in solution or in the presence of low melting point agarose.
- Reaction mixtures efficiently incorporate 32P- or 35S-labeled dCTP.
The kit includes the following reagents, sufficient for 20 reactions using 32P- or 35S-labeled dCTP. Reaction mix: 20 individual reaction spheres glassified from a buffered aqueous solution containing dATP, dGTP, dTTP, random nonamers [d(N)₉] and Klenow fragment, and control DNA.Read more
Ready-To-Go DNA Labeling Beads (-dCTP) provide a rapid, reliable means of labeling DNA using labeled dCTP or analogs. The components in the kit are provided in a room-temperature-stable format; each Reaction Mix comes as a dried bead and is ready for immediate use in “oligolabelling”. Each reaction is capable of labeling between 10 ng and 1 µg linearized DNA. Using 25 to 50 ng DNA and [α-32P]dCTP at 3000 Ci/mmol, a specific activity of >1 x 10⁹ dpm/µg can be achieved in as little as 5 to 15 min.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us