Nytran SPC 0.45 µm TurboBlotter kit
- Rapid: Downward capillary transfer allows for alkaline buffer transfers in 1 h and neutral (SSC) transfers in 3 h.
- Economical: Reusable blotting device requires less buffer and blotting paper. Convenient refill packs available.
- Compact: Has a smaller footprint than most homemade devices and is stackable. Up to five units can be stacked on top of each other during transfers.
- Easy to use: Very easy to set up and works without power or vacuum source.
- Uses Whatman Nytran SPC membrane and Whatman 3MM Chr and GB003 or GB005 blotting papers for top performance.
Rapid downward transfer system
The TurboBlotter System is a rapid downward blotting device for high-resolution transfer of DNA and RNA.Read more
The conventional Northern/Southern transfer stack has been turned upside down in order to take advantage of gravity. No heavy weights are required on the top of the transfer stack, eliminating the messy set-up of standard upward capillary transfers.
The TurboBlotter System offers greater speed, target resolution, and convenience versus traditional blotting procedures. Alkaline DNA transfers can be performed in as little as 1 h, while neutral (SSC) transfers of DNA and RNA take only 3 h.
TurboBlotter is available in two sizes. The smaller model is 12 x 16 cm, for gels from 7 x 8 cm to 11 x 14 cm. The larger model is 21 x 26 cm, for gels from 12 x 21 cm to 20 x 25 cm. Each size comes in your choice of refill packs. The refill packs are available separately.
Each transfer uses one sheet of Nytran SPC, one wick of 3MM Chr, and a blotter stack composed of eight sheets of 3MM Chr and twenty sheets of GB003 or GB005. Each TurboBlotter Kit or TurboBlotter refill contains five sets of these materials, enough for five transfers.Read less
||15 x 20 cm||Temporarily unavailable|
||20 x 25 cm||Temporarily unavailable|
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us