CyDye fluors combine exceptional photostability with bright and intense signals, resulting in high sensitivity and a highly reproducible performance at a biologically suitable pH range of 3 to 10.
- Wide selection of CyDye fluors for protein labeling for use in ELISA & immunoprecipitation.
- Labeling strategy based on protein characteristics.
- Medium to high-throughput fluorescence imaging.
- Ready-to-use labeled antibodies enable multiplexed assays.
- Streptavidin-conjugated CyDye fluors for use in Flow-cytometry and In situ hybridization.
- For incorporation of Cy3 fluorescent dyes at any position in an oligonucleotide during synthesis.
- Linkage of Cy dyes allows labeled DNA to hybridize to other DNA.
- Larger pack sizes and custom packaging available upon request.
Amersham™ CyDye™ fluors are versatile fluorophores designed for a broad range of applications. The use of multicolor CyDye fluors enables multiplexing without crosstalk. In addition, the CyDye flours readily dissolve in aqueous buffers, which eliminates the need of organic solvents. The high purity and thorough QC testing of Amersham CyDye fluors generate high levels of chromophore and reactive dye content. Narrow excitation and emission bands result in discrete signals from each fluor, which together with minimal cross-talk contributes to high accuracy.
||100 mg||476.00 USD||
Add to cart
||1 g||4,152.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us