Adjustable Oligo column is our largest column for oligonucleotide synthesis, designed for process development with the ÄKTA oligopilot plus synthesizer. The column volume can be adjusted to the volume required, solid support used, and scale intended.
- 60 mm diameter with recommended bed heights between 3 and 10 cm.
- Variable bed height enables scale variation.
- Employs flow-through reactor technology.
- Convenient packing of solid support.
- Method templates available.
- Solvent resistant.
Simple and robust design
The Adjustable Oligo column has a simple design; its components are easy to assemble. The column tube is manufactured from borosilicate glass. It is held in place between the top end-piece and bottom end-piece by three support rods. The column has been in used for a long time, and its quality is well established.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us