AxiTide™ is our most modern synthesis column that has a design based on our AxiChrom™ columns adapted with height of column tube, adaptor, and changes of materials to withstand the harsh chemicals used in oligonucleotide synthesis.
- Keeping the optimum column volume is key to eliminate headspace and dilution of expensive reagents.
- The optimum column volume reduces washing volumes.
- When AxiTide Columns are being used together with ÄKTA™ oligopilot™ plus 100 or OligoPilot™ 400 systems, the column volume can be automatically adjusted, aligning the adaptor net to the solid support bed throughout the synthesis.
- Carefully chosen materials to withstand the harsh chemicals used in oligonucleotide synthesis.
- Comes with full documentation according to current standards.
|29358075||AxiTide 50 Synthesis column||1||On Request||
|29358080||AxiTide 140 Synthesis column||1||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us