OligoPilot 400 is designed to produce hundreds of grams oligonucleotides for early to mid-clinical trials, covering a range of 4 to 60 mmol.
With the speed of coupling, one lot can easily be produced per day. Maintaining well-trained staff, using efficient standard operating procedures (SOPs) and secure supply it can be part of a manufacturing train producing in the range of >50 kg/year. Using shifts the capacity can be multiplied.
- OligoPilot 400 is used by oligonucleotide pharma and leading suppliers of therapeutic oligonucleotide active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) globally.
- Seamless scale-up from ÄKTA oligopilot plus and to OligoProcess systems.
- Same UNICORN control software as ÄKTA oligopilot and OligoProcess and other BioProcess instruments.
- Installation and Operation Qualification documentation and performance support are available.
- The instrument has change control notification support.
The instrument can easily be fitted into a walking fume hood. It is designed to be explosion proof according to ATEX 94/9 EC. Please refer to local legislation for guidance of local requirements.
|28989965||OligoPilot 400||Temporarily unavailable|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us