Kit uses glass fiber matrix technology in a 96-well format for highly efficient purification of PCR products. DNA fragments from PCR are captured by the matrix in presence of a chaotropic salt and contaminants are removed by washing matrix.
- For the purification of up to 96 PCR products (0.1 to 10 kb) simultaneously in as little as 15 min.
- High yields of pure DNA recovered in a small volume of water or a low ionic strength buffer.
- Typical recoveries are > 85% for PCR products 100 bp to 10 kb in length; salt removal typically ≥ 99%.
- Prepacked glass fiber matrix 96-well plates are validated for use with Macherey-Nagel NucleoVac 96 vacuum manifold.
- Avoids ethanol precipitations and hazardous organic extractions.
- Purified DNA is ready for use in most applications, including fluorescent sequencing, microarrays, labeling, hybridization, ligation, and transformation.
GFX 96 Purification Kit utilizes glass fiber matrix technology in a 96-well format for highly efficient purification of PCR products. Fragments from PCR are captured by the matrix in the presence of a chaotropic salt, and contaminants are conveniently removed by washing the matrix with a buffered ethanol solution.Read more
GFX 96 PCR Purification Kit contains the following components in sufficient quantities: binding plates, wash plates, collection plates, color-coded bottles of capture buffer, wash buffer, and a choice of two elution buffers (Tris-HCl and sterile water), and an instruction booklet.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us