TempliPhi 2000 Reaction Kit
- Prepare circular DNA templates for cycle sequencing, cloning, and transformation in 4 to 6 h.
- Generate microgram quantities of template DNA from picogram amounts of starting material.
- Use amplified DNA directly for cycle sequencing without purification.
- Amplify DNA from bacterial or M13 liquid cultures, colonies, plaques, glycerol stocks, or purified circular (plasmid or M13) DNA.
- Simple protocol reduces time, labor, and consumables needed for template preparation, and workflow enables easy automation.
Trends in rolling circle amplification: Capabilities for manipulation, error free production and assembly of nucleic acids are advancing. Find out how TempliPhi amplification kits use isothermal rolling circle amplification (RCA), enabled by phi29 DNA polymerase, to support these advancements.Read more
TempliPhi Kits use a unique process to efficiently prepare micrograms of circular DNA from picogram input material. The DNA templates are prepared by rolling circle amplification (RCA) using bacteriophage Phi29 DNA polymerase. TempliPhi uses an isothermal method for the exponential amplification of circular DNA. Phi29 DNA polymerase is active at 30°C, enabling amplification to be performed at this temperature without the need for thermal cycling. The TempliPhi protocol requires less than 20 min of hands-on time to amplify 96 samples from bacterial colonies.
Two different types of TempliPhi DNA Amplification Kits are available to meet different throughput requirements. TempliPhi DNA Amplification Kit for 2000 reactions contains premixed components and generates templates after overnight incubation. The 100- and 500-reaction kits contain separate, unmixed components for enhanced stability.
The TempliPhi DNA Sequencing Template Amplification Kit has a distinct protocol and workflow compared to the 100/500 reaction size. Procedures for each kit are not interchangeable. Prior optimization is needed.Read less
|28964286||TempliPhi 2000 Reaction Kit||2000 reactions||4,577.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us