The kit provides 50 preformulated, single-dose reaction beads prepackaged in thin-walled 0.5 ml tubes compatible with most thermal cyclers. For synthesis of first-strand cDNA templates from total RNA or polyadenylated RNA using a primer of choice.
- For synthesis of first-strand cDNA templates from total RNA or polyadenylated RNA using a primer of choice for RT-PCR.
- Predispensed, ambient-temperature-stable, single-dose reaction beads minimize pipetting errors, avoid cross-contamination, and ensure optimal performance.
- First-strand reaction beads contain no primer, thus allowing users to select a first-strand primer of choice.
- Highly suitable for research applications that use PCR to detect and quantify eukaryotic RNA from a variety of samples.
- Reaction beads are function-tested for first-strand synthesis of cDNA up to 7.5 kb and in RT-PCR from blood samples.
- Completed reactions (33 µl final volume) can be used directly in PCR after adding water, Taq DNA polymerase, and primers; first-strand cDNA can also be used as a template for traditional Gubler-Hoffman second-strand cDNA synthesis.
Each kit contains predispensed first-strand reaction mixes which are treated by a special process turning each one into two small beads, stable at ambient temperatures. Each first-strand reaction is quickly reconstituted when mixed with an aqueous solution. Thus, with Ready-To-Go You-Prime First-Strand Beads, preparation and setup are convenient. The beads are reconstituted with the denatured RNA sample, primer is added, and the reaction is placed at 37°C for 60 minutes. The completed first-strand reaction is then available for PCR amplification or second-strand cDNA synthesis.
||50 reactions||600.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us