MicroSpin S-300 HR spin columns for DNA purification from unincorporated primers (<20-mers) and nucleotides using spin-column chromatography in applications including desalting, buffer exchange, and primer removal.
- Accommodates 25 to 50 μL: for post-PCR cleanup prior to sequencing
- Useful for purification: for example, alkaline-denatured plasmid DNA prior to sequencing
- Convenient: prepacked with Sephacryl™ S-300 HR pre-equilibrated in TE (Tris/EDTA) buffer
- Ready to use: requires less than 4 minutes from sample application through to collection of purified product
- Tested in assays: nickase, single- and double-stranded exonuclease, and RNase
MicroSpin columns are designed for rapid nucleic acid purification for use in a wide range of applications, including desalting, buffer exchange and primer removal. Good product yield and purity are obtained with sample volumes from 25-100 µL, and from nanogram to milligram quantities of DNA.Read more
MicroSpin S-200, S-300 and S-400 HR spin columns contain Sephacryl resin of differing pore sizes. They allow DNA purification via gel filtration. Molecules larger than the largest pores in the Sephacryl are excluded from the gel and elute first. Intermediate size molecules penetrate the matrix to varying extents, depending on their size and the resin used. Penetration of the matrix retards progress through the spin column; very small molecules elute last. The volume required to elute these small molecules is dependent on the volume available both inside and outside the pores, i.e. the bed volume.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us