The VIA Extractor™ * tissue disaggregator disaggregates solid tissue into viable single cells. For use in high-throughput omics and flow cytometry research, the closed system uses mild processing to optimize yield and preserve content relative to the parent sample.
- Mild processing optimizes cell viability and yield and preserves content relative to the parent sample.
- Standardized, automated process reduces sample-to-sample variation.
- Disaggregates solid tissue to single cell suspension in as little as ten minutes.
- Adjust the processing speed, temperature and time settings using the VIA Freeze™ Uno controlled-rate freezer to optimize results dependent on sample type and size.
- Process up to three samples in parallel in single-use pouches, minimizing the risk of contamination.
Recent technological advancements have made single-cell omics (genomics, proteomics, metabolomics) an increasingly powerful tool for diagnosis, treatment response prediction and treatment selection for cancer. The process begins with disaggregation of a fresh or frozen sample into a single-cell suspension, followed by preparation of a single-cell next-generation sequencing (NGS) library, then data analysis. The current techniques for sample disaggregation into a single cell suspension commonly involve manual mechanical or enzymatic disruption and can result in poor yields and viability, making them unsuitable for library preparation. The VIA Extractor™ tissue disaggregator overcomes these challenges with semi-automated, gentle processing that optimizes cell viability and preserves the cell content relative to the parent sample. Read application noteRead more
For omics applications, you will require the following items:
- VIA Extractor™ tissue disaggregator: Device for disaggregation of human and animal solid tissue or tumors.
- VIA Freeze™ Uno controlled-rate freezer: A liquid nitrogen-free controlled-rate freezer combining customizable freezing profiles, electronic control systems, and a conduction cooling method to optimize GMP-compliant cryopreservation. Further details can be found here.
- Omics clamp: Provides a secure seal after sample insertion and supports the bag during tissue dissociation.
- Omics pouch: Single-use, multi-compartment pouch with tubing to allow the addition of digestive enzyme solutions.
- Omics applicator: Open-bore sample insertion syringe to aid insertion of tissue sample into Omics pouch.
To get started, you will also need:
- Forceps or tweezers
- Luer-lock 5 mL syringe
- Heat sealer
Please note that the VIA Extractor™ tissue disaggregator needs to be placed into the VIA Freeze™ Uno controlled-rate freezer to operate. If you are not in possession of a VIA Freeze™ Uno controlled-rate freezer, the Omics bundle should be ordered. The Omics bundle includes the VIA Extractor™ tissue disaggregator, the VIA Freeze™ Uno controlled-rate freezer and the Omics clamp.
* For research use only (RUO). Not for diagnostic use.Read less
|29517120||Omics bundle (includes VIA Extractor™ tissue disaggregator, the VIA Freeze™ Uno controlled-rate freezer and the Omics clamp)||1||43 300.00 USD||
Add to cart
|29509336||Omics pouch||10||1 020.00 USD||
Add to cart
|29509359||Omics applicator||60||40.17 USD||
Add to cart
|29509355||Omics clamp||1||150.38 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us