- Support high-throughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions
- Allow fast and efficient evaluation of parameters for binding/wash/elution conditions, and resin benchmarking
- Plate-based results show good correlation with data obtained by column chromatography
- Each will is prefilled with defined amounts of Cytiva BioProcess chromatography resins
- Reduced experimental time: the time-scale for performing screening experiments can be reduced from weeks to hours
- Low sample consumption: new format significantly reduces sample consumption
- Increased process understanding: the enlarged experimental space allows for a significant increase in process understanding
PreDictor plates are disposable 96-well filter plates prefilled with Cytiva BioProcess chromatography resins. PreDictor plates support highthroughput process development (HTPD) by allowing parallel screening of chromatographic conditions. They can be used in automated workflows using robotic systems, or can be operated manually using multi-channel pipettes. Each well in a PreDictor plate is prefilled with a defined amount of chromatography resin
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us