ECL Semi-Dry Blotters are designed to deliver outstanding electrophoretic transfer results using low current and voltage with a minimal amount of buffer. Units are available with and without built-in power supplies to give maximum flexibility.
- Electrotransfer proteins from polyacrylamide gels in less than 1 h in newly designed, state-of-the-art units.
- Tested for use with Amersham ECL Western blotting reagents
- Units are available with or without power supply.
- Use minimal buffer, only enough to saturate blotting papers and membranes.
- Long-lasting perforated platinum-titanium and stainless steel electrodes give uniform, contamination-free transfers.
- Transfer two polyacrylamide gels in a stack.
- Use low current and voltage for transfers.
TE 70 Semi-Dry Transfer Unit is suitable for gels up to 14 × 16 cm, such as from SE 400 and SE 600 Ruby electrophoresis units or from two miniVE gels side-by-side. TE 77 Semi-Dry Transfer Unit accepts gels up to 21 × 26 cm or four side-by-side mini-gels.Read more
TE 70 PWR and TE 77 PWR come with a built-in power supply and offer an automatic stopping feature. When the buffer becomes depleted, the transfer is stopped automatically, saving the transfer before overheating. This safety feature resets automatically when the power is turned off. In addition, safety is assured as the unit is limited to 30 V.Read less
|11001341||TE 70 PWR Semi-Dry Transfer Unit, 14 × 16 cm||Yes||14 x 16 cm||1,929.00 USD||
Add to cart
|11001342||TE 77 PWR Semi-Dry Transfer Unit, 21 × 26 cm||Yes||21 x 26 cm||2,336.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us