PVDF membrane with 0.2 µm pore size designed for protein sequencing applications.
- High protein binding capacity for easy signal detection.
- Chemical resistance needed for N-terminal sequencing.
- High protein retention even after harsh washing steps.
- Efficient capture of proteins during transfer minimizes sample loss.
- 0.2 µm pore size for higher surface area, resulting in better binding of low molecular weight proteins.
- Available in popular precut sizes for your application.
Minimizes "blow-through" and increases protein binding
Amersham Hybond SEQ 0.2 PVDF is a 0.2 µm pore size hydrophobic membrane designed specifically for protein sequencing applications. The small pore size of this membrane minimizes "blow-through" and increases protein binding over a wide range of molecular weights.Read more
Product 10600061: Discontinued. No new products will be manufactured after 30th September 2017. No alternative is available.
Product 10600092: Discontinued. No new products will be manufactured after 30th September 2017. No alternative is available.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us