Amersham ECL detection reagent uses enhanced luminol-based detection suitable for all routine confirmatory Western blotting experiments.
- For decades, Amersham ECL has been a widely used chemiluminescent detection reagent for researchers worldwide, giving excellent and reliable results every time
- Cited in thousands of publications worldwide
Based on the enhanced chemiluminescent reaction of luminol with horseradish peroxidase, ECL™ substrate can be used to detect probes which have been labelled either directly or indirectly with horseradish peroxidase. Rapid light output enables results to be achieved in 10 to 15 minutes. It is the substrate of choice for target amounts above 500 fg.Read more
High sensitivity and fast results:
- Detects up to 10 to 12 ng of protein, which is ~10× more than colorimetric methods
- Optimized to use with Amersham Protran nitrocellulose (NC) membranes
- Delivers results in just a few minutes, then image using a CCD imager like the Amersham ImageQuant 800 or Amersham Hyperfilm ECL
Fig 1. Amersham ECL Western blotting detection reagent used for confirmation of histidine EGFP.
For a convenient, easy-to-use kit that contains ECL detection reagent, horseradish peroxidase (HRP)-conjugated antibodies, and blocking agent, please visit ECL detection reagent product page.Read less
|RPN2105||ECL Detection Reagents||For 4 000cm² membrane||670.00 USD||
Add to cart
|RPN3004||ECL Detection Reagents||For 2 000cm² membrane||508.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us