Amersham ECL Prime is a highly sensitive chemiluminescent detection reagent and is characterized by extremely stable signal emission.
- High intensity of the emitted signal means that Amersham ECL Prime is suitable for working with low abundance proteins
- Long lasting, stable signal > 3 hours
- Highly diluted primary and secondary antibodies can be used, reducing the total cost of your experiment and minimizing background
- Optimized for use with Amersham Hybond polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) and Amersham Protran NC membranes
- Compatible with Amersham ECL Rainbow molecular weight markers and Amersham ECL DualVue Western blotting markers
For best results, use with Amersham ImageQuant 800 CCD imager.Read more
Improved performance of Amersham ECL Prime compared with other chemiluminescent reagents is made possible due to a high-performance enhancer and a catalyst increasing signal intensity, duration, and sensitivity.
For those familiar with Amersham ECL Plus, Amersham ECL Prime is the replacement product that offers the same sensitivity, stability, and precise quantitation across a wide dynamic range of protein levels.
Discover our Western Blotting: tips and troubleshooting eLearning course. Learn approaches to ensure high-quality western blotting courses and receive a certificate upon course completion.Read less
|RPN2236||Amersham ECL Prime Western Blotting Detection Reagent||For 3 000cm² membrane||637.00 USD||
Add to cart
|RPN2232||Amersham ECL Prime Western Blotting Detection Reagent||For 1 000cm² membrane||312.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us