ECL Select™ reagent is the most sensitive chemiluminescent Western blotting detection reagent in the ECL™ product family.
Key product features:
- Outstanding signal intensity suitable for the most demanding Western blotting applications, including the detection of low abundance proteins
- Especially recommended for applications where high sensitivity is needed, such as when measuring changes in protein abundance
- High sensitivity and signal intensity enable the use of highly diluted primary and secondary antibodies in your experiments, saving cost
- Optimized for use with Hybond™ (polyvinylidene fluoride) PVDF membrane and Protran™ nitrocellulose (NC) membranes
- Compatible with ECL™ Rainbow™ molecular weight markers and ECL DualVue™ Western blotting markers
For best results use with ImageQuant™ 800 CCD imager.Read more
Fig 1. Side-by-side comparison of ECL Select™ reagent with other high-sensitive chemiluminescence detection reagents. All blots were performed in triplicates according to their manufacturer’s instructions.
Fig 2. ECL Select™ reagent provides high sensitivity using a wide dilution range of primary antibodies.
Discover our Western Blotting: tips and troubleshooting eLearning course. Learn approaches to ensure high-quality western blotting courses and receive a certificate upon course completion.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us