Amersham ECL Select is the most sensitive chemiluminescent Western blotting detection reagent in the Amersham ECL product family.
Key product features:
- Outstanding signal intensity suitable for the most demanding Western blotting applications, including the detection of low abundance proteins
- Especially recommended for applications where high sensitivity is needed, such as when measuring changes in protein abundance
- High sensitivity and signal intensity enable the use of highly diluted primary and secondary antibodies in your experiments, saving cost
- Optimized for use with Amersham Hybond (polyvinylidene fluoride) PVDF membrane and Amersham Protran nitrocellulose (NC) membranes
- Compatible with Amersham ECL Rainbow molecular weight markers and Amersham ECL DualVue Western blotting markers
For best results use with Amersham ImageQuant 800 CCD imager.Read more
Fig 1. Side-by-side comparison of Amersham ECL Select with other high-sensitive chemiluminescence detection reagents
Fig 2. Amersham ECL Select provides high sensitivity using a wide dilution range of primary antibodies.
Discover our Western Blotting: tips and troubleshooting eLearning course. Learn approaches to ensure high-quality western blotting courses and receive a certificate upon course completion.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us