Each kit contains the detection reagent, HRP conjugated antibodies, and blocking agent sufficient for detection of 1000 cm² membrane.
- Detection of mouse and rabbit primary antibodies on western blots using HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies and ECL reagents.
- Optimized system provides rapid, sensitive results using simple protocols.
- Designed for use with nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes.
- High sensitivity: Up to 10 times more sensitive than colorimetric methods.
- Rapid: Results can be rapidly obtained on X-ray film, providing hard copy data and avoiding fading associated with colorimetric detection methods.
- Easy reprobing: Save time and materials by reprobing on membranes up to 10 times.
- Quantifiable: Linear response in the range 0.2 to 2 OD units using pre-flashed Hyperfilm ECL,
- Non-radioactive-no specialized facilities needed
- Proven performance-the most widely referenced chemiluminescent detection method with hundreds of publications worldwide
Amersham ECL Western Blotting Detection Kit uses horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugated anti-mouse and anti-rabbit antibodies for luminol-based detection of Western blots. Blots probed with mouse or rabbit primary antibodies are incubated with HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies. Addition of ECL Detection Reagents results in a chemiluminescent signal that can be captured on film or detected with a CCD camera.Read more
ECL Western Blotting System is the world’s most widely used and referenced chemiluminescent immunodetection system.
Each system contains the following reagents, sufficient for detection of 1000 cm² membrane: Anti-mouse HRP conjugate, 100 µl Anti-rabbit HRP conjugate, 100 µl ECL Detection Reagents 1 and 2, 62.5 ml each Blocking agent, 5 g.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us