- Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 IEF system is a fully integrated isoelectric focusing system optimized to deliver speed and reliability in the first dimension of 2-D electrophoresis
- Run up to 12 IPG strips (7, 11, 13, 18, or 24 cm) simultaneously using Ettan™ IPGphor™ manifold, Ettan™ IPGphor™ Manifold Light, or ceramic strip holders
- Use sample cups with Ettan™ IPGphor™ manifold or Ettan™ IPGphor™ manifold light to significantly increase protein loads
- Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 Control Software allows management of up to four Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 IEF units simultaneously, each running a different set of run parameters
- Lid design allows optimum running with light-sensitive protein samples
- The system is fully compatible with the earlier Ettan™ IPGphor™ IEF unit and is ideal for 2-D DIGE applications
- Automatic voltage cutoff when safety lid is opened
The improved, easy-to-use Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 system overcomes the most common hurdles of existing technology, to consistently deliver speed, reproducibility, and handle increased protein loads. Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 unit has undergone a complete redesign to provide an even higher level of quality and reproducibility with improved sample handling and PC controlRead more
Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 control software enables creation, storage, and editing of protocols. recommended run parameters are suggested by merely entering data relating to the number and type of Immobiline™ DryStrips being used
Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 Control Software
Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 Control Software generates professional graphical reports with a large user interface for programming and editing. The user can create, save, and edit protocols and also pause during a run to edit a protocol in real time. The software can be used to control up to four Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 IEF units simultaneously, each running a different set of run parameters. The units can be started, stopped, or paused using the PC control unit. The software enables web browser remote monitoring of the PC control unit. Stored log files of previous runs can be opened and viewed and status reports can be generated along with instantaneous run condition reports on request. Log files can be exported, for example to Microsoft™ Excel™. The software monitors voltage, current, and volt-hours of the run and generates a graphical display as the run proceeds. Reports can be created, saved, printed, and exported.
Ettan™ IPGphor™ Manifolds
Ettan™ IPGphor™ Manifolds are high-throughput accessories for first-dimension isoelectric focusing of proteins using IPG strips. These manifolds meet the increasingly stringent demands of proteomics research by ensuring high-resolution, micropreparative protein analysis. Ettan™ IPGphor™ Manifold and Manifold Light simplify isoelectric focusing of multiple samples and reduce first-dimension hands-on time to a minimum. They significantly speed up the processing of micropreparative loads in first-dimension analysis. Designed for maximum performance and flexibility, the manifolds can handle 12 IPG strips simultaneously. Sample equilibration can also be performed in the same tray, saving substantial time.Read less
|11003364||Ettan™ IPGphor™ 3 Isoelectric Focusing Unit||1||Temporarily unavailable|
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us