- Run denaturing and native polyacrylamide, 2-D, electrophoresis, agarose, and nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
- Maintain temperature between 1 and 45°C with built-in heat exchanger for faster runs with no sacrifice in quality
- Run two gels simultaneously-or run four gels using accessory divider plates
- Cast single or multiple gels in the two-place casting stand or in the four-gel or ten-gel accessory casters
- Perform second-dimension separations using two 7 cm IPG strips side-by-side, allowing eight second-dimension separations at once
- Cast and run wide mini gels using 8 cm glass plates and clamps
The key to outstanding, reproducible electrophoresis results is temperature control. Gels unequally cooled on their two faces produce slanted bands appearing as broad or double bands in stained gels. SE 600 Ruby ensures uniform heat in gels because, firstly, the gels are completely immersed in the lower buffer for uniform heat transfer and, secondly, a standard magnetic stirrer circulates buffer around the vertically suspended heat exchanger to maintain homogeneous lower buffer temperature. The ergonomically designed SE 600 Ruby provides two built-in side handles, which facilitates carrying and handling.Read more
Divider plates double gel capacity
Run up to four gels (up to 112 samples) in a single run. Divider plates convert single-gel sandwiches into two-gel club sandwiches, which seal and fit into the casting stand exactly like single gels.Read less
||Ruby standard dual cooled vertical unit, complete||2,336.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us