CypHer5E is a flexible, generic fluorophore that can be used to study most classes of cell surface receptors which internalize into the endocytic pathway when activated by a ligand.
- Generic technology can be coupled to any receptor or epitope tag antibody.
- Monitors any neutral to acidic event.
- Simple fluorescence intensity increase.
- Classic CyDye profile of two heterocycles linked by a polymethine bridge, and contains secondary nitrogen atoms in one or both heterocyclic rings.
- CypHer5E has additional sulfonate groups to enhance its solubility in aqueous solutions.
- Increased labelling efficiency and reduces adverse dye-dye interactions.
CypHer5E reports ligand-mediated receptor internalization by exploiting pH differences that occur along the endocytic pathway. CypHer5E is a red-excitable, pH-sensitive cyanine dye derivative that is minimally fluorescent at a basic pH and maximally fluorescent at an acidic pH. It is therefore well suited to report the movement of a receptor from the cell surface into acidic endosomes upon agonist stimulation.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us