Protease inhibitor mix
- Protease inhibitor cocktail specifically developed for sample preparation in 2-D studies
- No EDTA is used, which allows optimal nuclease activity for removing nucleic acids from samples
- Contains a mixture of both competitive and noncompetitive protease inhibitors that inhibit serine, cysteine, and calpain proteases.Optionally, EDTA may be added to inhibit metalloproteases.
- Optimized concentration for excellent inhibition of protease activities.
- Effectively inhibits over 95% of protease activity.
Sample preparation often requires the inhibition of protease activity. Cytiva offers this combination of competitive and noncompetitive protease inhibitors, which protect proteins from proteolysis during purification from animal tissues, plant tissues, yeast and bacteria
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us