Human Antibody Capture Kit is intended for capture of human or humanized IgG antibodies as ligands in biomolecular interaction analyses.
- Binds an epitope in CH2 domain of IgG Fc (all subclasses recognized).
- Little or no cross-reactivity towards other human Ig isotypes.
- No, or very low, cross-reactivity with IgG from other species, except other primates.
- Very stable binding - little or no dissociation of captured Abs.
- Sufficient for 10 immobilizations and 1000 regenerations.
- Anti-Human IgG (Fc) antibody, 0.5 mg/mL in: 0.15 M NaCl, 50 µl
- Immobilization buffer(10 mM sodium acetate pH 5.0), 1 mL
- Regeneration solution (3 M MgCl2), 95 mL
Anti-human antibody description
Anti-Human IgG (Fc) consists of a monoclonal mouse anti-human IgG (Fc) antibody of IgG1 isotype, prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A. The antibody recognizes an epitope within the CH2 domain in human IgG Fc of all subclasses.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us