Series S Sensor Chip NA is designed for high-affinity capture of biotinylated molecules with subsequent analysis of ligand-analyte binding in primarily low molecular weight applications.
This product is part of the Biacore Extend product line and is not a standard Biacore consumables product.
- Reduced nonspecific binding: Series S Sensor Chip NA is an alternative to test when nonspecific binding effects are experienced with Sensor Chip SA.
- Noncovalent: a convenient alternative for ligands sensitive to covalent immobilization.
- Ready-to-use: pre-immobilized NeutrAvidin™ sensor chip eliminates need for preparation of coupling reagents and optimization of coupling conditions.
- Versatile: immobilize biotinylated peptides, proteins, or nucleic acids for oriented capture.
- Robust: reproducible high-affinity ligand capture and robust capacity for more than 200 cycles.
- Flexible: supports researchers with preference for NeutrAvidin ligand.
NeutrAvidin capture of biotinylated molecules
Series S Sensor Chip NA provides a surface of NeutrAvidin covalently attached to a carboxymethylated dextran matrix, which enables immobilization of biotinylated molecules. High binding capacity, reproducibility, and chemical resistance give excellent performance.Read more
Responding to customer needs faster with Biacore Extend
Sensor Chip NA is one of an expanding range of Biacore Extend products. These sensor chips provide researchers working in nonregulated environments with the convenience of a wider choice of consumables optimized for Biacore applications.
What to expect from Biacore Extend product:
- Ordered as standard products.
- Same customer support system is used as for a regular product.
- QC performed, but no Certificate of Analysis/Conformance issued.
- For some products, lot-to-lot variation might be higher compared to a standard product.
|29699622||Series S Sensor Chip NA 3-p||3||1,554.00 USD||
Add to cart
|29407997||Series S Sensor Chip NA||1||549.00 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us