Whatman Polycap GW (Ground Water) capsule filters from Cytiva are specifically designed for sample preparation of ground water samples for dissolved metals analysis. The in-line design with stepped hose barbs and hydrophilic polyethersulfone (PES) membrane make it easy to use for field sampling.
- Stepped hose barb fittings allow for connection directly to outlet of a sampling pump with various size tubing
- Effective filtration surface area of 600 cm² to ensure rapid sample collection
- PES filters in thermally fused housing eliminate sample contamination that could come from glues, adhesives, metals, epoxies, or extraneous materials
- Lot number printed on each unit for traceability supports use in regulated field sampling methods such as EPA Method 3005 for ground water analysis
- Well suited for ground water sampling as a dissolved metals filter
Whatman Polycap filter capsules are available for a variety of applications. Browse the Whatman range from Cytiva's business to find the right filter for your needs.Read more
PES filter for ground water sampling
The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other environmental protection agencies have protocols specifying support of ground water sampling with a 0.45 µm filter prior to analyzing dissolved or suspended metals (EPA Method 3005).
Whatman Polycap GW PES filter capsules support dissolved metals filtering during field sampling and can be connected directly to a sampling pump. These filters are appropriate for use in EPA methods that specify use of a 0.45 µm filter.
Looking for a filter paper, membrane filter, or syringe filter? Let Cytiva help you find the optimal filter for your needs to ensure reliable analysis.Read less
|6714-6004||Polycap GW 75 Ground Water Sampling Capsule Filter, 0.45 µm, PES (1 pc)||1||52.23 USD||
Add to cart
|6724-6004||Polycap GW 75, Ground Water Sampling Capsule Filter, 0.45 µm, PES (100 pcs)||100 pieces||5 582.00 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us