Whatman Aqueous IFD from Cytiva is a polypropylene housed in-line filter/degasser (IFD) with nylon membrane. It connects to an HPLC line to simultaneously filter and degasses during mobile phase preparation.
- Faster than traditional methods of HPLC mobile phase preparation, saving time in the laboratory
- Provides pure filtration of aqueous mobile phases without expensive degassing equipment
- Chemically resistant polypropylene construction enables reliable filtration
- Can be integrity-tested with the bubble point method
- Includes compression end fittings – for replacements, see our IFD end fitting kit
- Recyclable after use. Learn how you can recycle it.
Aqueous IFD for HPLC mobile phase preparation
The Aqueous IFD is designed to work as an in-line filter with mobile phases containing at least 20% of the aqueous component. It has a 0.2 µm hydrophilic nylon membrane to support aqueous-based HPLC mobile phase preparation.Read more
In-line filter construction and function
Whatman Aqueous IFD have a polypropylene housing sealed by a security ring, fittings to accommodate 1/16”-1/8” tubing, and an air vent on the inlet with luer lock cap to enable priming.
An in-line filter works on the principle of "bubble point" – the point of pressure at which gases will pass through a wet membrane. If pressure is maintained below the bubble point, the gas will not pass through the membrane and is trapped by the filter device.
Looking for a filter paper, membrane filter, or syringe filter? Let Cytiva help you find the optimal filter for your needs to ensure reliable analysis.Read less
|6726-5002A||Aqueous IFD, 0.2 µm, 50 mm, nylon (10 pcs)||1/8" tubing only||224.00 USD||
Add to cart
|6726-5002||Aqueous IFD, 0.2 µm, 50 mm, nylon (10 pcs)||different diameter tubing 0.8 to 4 mm||219.00 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us