Cytiva's Whatman Grade GF/A card-mounted filters are used in static sample and personal air sampler applications. These aerosol sampling and particulate monitoring filters provide high flow rates and minimal sample interference.
- Card dimensions: 55 mm × 37.5 mm
- Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 QMS standards
- Made of high-quality borosilicate glass fibers without added binders
- Low moisture affinity and high loading capacity
- Card-mounted for use with a continuous air monitor or personal air sampler
Suspended particulate matter analysis
Accurate suspended particulate matter analysis is critical in nuclear plants and similar environments. Whatman Grade GF/A card-mounted glass filters from Cytiva's business are manufactured using high-quality materials to help ensure reliable results.Read more
The GF/A card-mounted filter has dimensions of 55 mm × 37.5. Please verify that your personal air sampler supports a sample card of this size.
Looking for a filter paper, membrane filter, or syringe filter? Let Cytiva help you find the optimal filter for your needs to ensure reliable analysis.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us