HGF61 glass fiber tape provides strength, efficiency, reliability and consistency of data quality in continuous air monitoring.
- Meets regulatory requirements for continuous air particulate sampling globally
- Retains 99.99% of air particulate at 0.3 µm
- Suitable for PM1, PM2.5, PM10 and TSP sampling and for beta-attenuation method
- Provides excellent consitency of data quality in air sampling
- Effective in both humid and dry environments
- Compatable with most continuous air sampling devices
The reliable choice for air particulate sampling, even in challenging environments
HGF61 glass fiber tape with organic binder has excellent mechanical strength without any fiber shedding. Designed for continuous air particulate monitoring, this filter is compatible with most continuous air monitors, and performs well in both dry and humid environments. Each lot is quality tested to our high standard of 99.99% air retention efficiency @ 0.3um. HGF61 glass fiber tape meets global regulatory requirements for continuous air particulate sampling.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us