Kieselguhr prepleated paper with a medium to slow flow rate and additional adsorption effect.
- Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed; the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed.
- Increased total loading capacity as more filter area is available.
- Maintained flow rate due to the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter itself.
- The prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data, and the same figures may be used for the flat circles.
Time-saving Whatman qualitative grades are offered in this convenient form, which gives major advantages over flat circles.Read more
Grade 287 ½
Additional adsorption effect e.g. for the separation of very fine semi-colloidal turbidity, for clarifying milk serum, starch solutions, soil suspensions or sugar-containing solutions prior to polarimetry or refractometry. Also available in flat stock form as Grade 287.
Product 10310244: Discontinued. No new products will be manufactured after 30th September 2017. No alternative is available.Read less
|10310245||Grade 287 ½ Qualitative Filter Paper Folded (Prepleated), 150 mm||150 mm||63.73 USD||
Add to cart
|10310247||Grade 287 ½ Qualitative Filter Paper Folded (Prepleated), 185 mm||185 mm||76.94 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us