Grade 602EH½ Qualitative Filter Papers for very fine precipitates.
- Maintains flow rate due to the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and the self-supporting shape of the filter itself.
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed; the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed.
- Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analyses.
- Increased total loading capacity as more filter area is available.
- The prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data, and the same figures may be used for the flat circles.
Cellulose filters are used in qualitative analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. Prepleated qualitative filters give improved flow rate and increased loading capacity compared to equivalent quadrant folded filters.
|10312545||602eh FF 150 mm 100/Pk||150 mm||67.57 USD||
Add to cart
|10312544||602eh FF 125 mm 100/Pk||125 mm||54.84 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us