High-purity Whatman quartz thimbles from Cytiva support accurate, reproducible emission testing by providing low extractable levels and temperature resistance up to 800°C.
- Appropriate for manual sampling in aggressive environments
- Suitable for both solvent extraction and air sampling applications
- High-purity quartz/silica, for high-temperature resistance (up to 800°C)
- No binders or chemical additives
- Low heavy metal content
- High collection efficiency
Cytiva's business also offers glass and cellulose extraction thimbles.Read more
Emission testing and particulate monitoring applications
- Emission testing and smoke stack gas sampling
- Gravimetric calculations in gases
- Analysis of hot and acidic gases
- Trace element analysis
- Analysis of pesticides and residues
Quartz thimble filter size
Each Whatman quartz thimble from Cytiva is made from high-purity quartz with low heavy metal concentrations. Thimbles are 90 mm in length, tapered for stack sample loading, and have an outside diameter of 25 mm.
Looking for a filter paper, membrane filter, or syringe filter? Let Cytiva help you find the optimal filter for your needs to ensure reliable analysis.Read less
|2812-259||Quartz Extraction Thimble for Emission Testing, tapered, 25 × 90 mm (10 pcs)||10 pieces||140.47 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us