CF7 is a thick, 100% cotton linter material (1873 µm thickness at 53 kPA), suitable for use as an absorption pad for lateral flow and for use in dipstick colorimetric assays.
- Thick material suitable for high sample volume.
- Consistent absorbency and wicking rates: Ensures test-to-test reproducibility.
- Product manufactured in controlled environments from high-quality materials: Minimizes the risk of false results due to sample contamination.
- Low protein binding: High test sensitivity and minimal loss of analyte.
- Naturally hydrophilic: Rapid rewetting after prolonged storage.
- Compatible with most housing styles.
CF7 – Thick Grade Sample Pads
CF7 is a thick material suitable for high sample volume applications. It is particularly well- suited for use as an absorbent sink at the end of a lateral flow assay or at the bottom of a flow through assay kit. The increased water capacity of CF7 also makes it suitable for use in flow-through assays as an absorbent pad.Read more
Dipstick Colorimetric Assays
As with other CF grades, CF7 is suitable for use in dipstick colorimetric assays. Dipstick colorimetric assays, in which a cellulose pad is impregnated with a color reagent, are widely used in everything from urine testing to environmental assays. The base cellulose is a key part of the system, and the correct choice of absorbency, wicking rate, and wet strength are critical to producing a working assay. The Cytiva range of cellulose materials for dipstick colorimetric assays offers highly consistent and inert substrates for absorption of the active chemicals required for development of dipstick tests. The purity of the cellulose base material, coupled with Cytiva quality manufacturing practices, make these papers an exceptional choice for large-scale manufacturing.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us