CF1 is a light and thin 100% cotton linter material (176 µm thickness at 53 kPA), suitable for use as a sample pad for small volume lateral flow applications.
- Light, thin grade suitable for small volume.
- Consistent absorbency and wicking rates: Ensures test-to-test reproducibility.
- Product manufactured in controlled environments from high-quality materials: Minimizes the risk of false results due to sample contamination.
- Low protein binding: High test sensitivity and minimal loss of analyte.
- Naturally hydrophilic: Rapid rewetting after prolonged storage.
- Compatible with most housing styles.
- Minimal leakage along the strip: Minimizes the risk of contaminating test results.
CF1 – Thin Grade Sample Pads
To ensure that your assay begins without complications, Cytiva offers a complete range of high-quality sample pad materials. CF1 is light thin grade, suitable for use as a sample pad in small volume lateral flow applications. CF1 is also suitable for use in Dipstick colorimetric assays.Read more
Dipstick Colorimetric Assays
Sample pads begin the assay by transporting samples from the point of application to the test components. Dipstick colorimetric assays, in which a cellulose pad is impregnated with a color reagent, are widely used in everything from urine testing to environmental assays. The purity of the cellulose base material, coupled with Cytiva quality manufacturing practices, makes these papers an exceptional choice for large-scale manufacturing.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us