GF/DVA is a bound glass fiber filter, especially suitable for saliva samples.
- Rapid: quick assays save valuable time with separations in 30–120 s.
- Reproducible: No appreciable red cell hemolysis.
- Reliable: our range of reliable materials adds flexibility in test design.
- Flexible: Choice of separation times allows for test optimization.
- Convenient: Separators appropriate for a range of blood volumes.
- Optimized: extremely fast volume separation rate with regard to the volume of blood available.
GF/DVA Glass Fiber Filter
GF/DVA is a bound glass fiber filter which is especially suitable when small particles must be removed from the sample. This makes it the first choice for saliva samples as well as being a very effective blood separation media.Read more
Given the increasing demand for whole-blood assays, Cytiva offers a family of blood separators to meet the strict requirements of the rapid diagnostic market. Our blood separators for lateral flow assays enable whole blood analysis, with no red cell hemolysis.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us