MF1 is a bound glass fiber filter suitable for serum and whole blood samples (ca. 100 μl).
- Rapid: quick assays save valuable time with separations in 30–120 s.
- Reproducible: No appreciable red cell hemolysis.
- Reliable: our range of reliable materials adds flexibility in test design.
- Flexible: Choice of separation times allows for test optimization.
- Convenient: Separators appropriate for a range of blood volumes.
- Optimized: extremely fast volume separation rate with regard to the volume of blood available.
MF1 Glass Fiber Filter
MF1 is a bound glass fiber filter that can be used for lateral-flow assays and is typically used for whole-blood volumes around 100 μl. Works well with whole blood or serum samples and can act as a blood separator as well as for lateral- or vertical-flow assays.Read more
Given the increasing demand for whole-blood assays, Cytiva offers a family of blood separators to meet the strict requirements of the rapid diagnostic market. Our blood separators for lateral flow assays enable whole blood analysis, with no red cell hemolysis.Read less
|8122-6621||MF1 210 × 297 MM PK/50||50 sheets||260.00 USD||
Add to cart
|8122-2250||MF1 22mm x 50m||1 roll||187.48 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us