Standard 17 is a glass fiber (370 µm thickness at 53 kPA), suitable for use as a conjugate release pad in a lateral flow assay.
- Light, thin glass fiber: suitable for small volumes.
- Consistent absorbency and wicking rates: Ensures test-to-test reproducibility.
- Product manufactured in controlled environments from high-quality materials: Minimizes the risk of false results due to sample contamination.
- Low protein binding: High test sensitivity with minimal loss of analyte.
- Naturally hydrophilic: Rapid rewetting after prolonged storage.
- Compatible: works with most housing styles.
- Minimal leakage along the strip: Minimizes the risk of contaminating test results
- Fast flowing: Faster flow than cotton, with lower sample retention.
Standard 17 Sample Pads
To ensure that your assay begins without complications, Cytiva offers a complete range of high-quality sample pad materials. Standard 17 is suitable for use as a sample pad in lateral flow applications.Read more
Standard 17 can be used for conjugate release in a lateral flow kit. Conjugate release pads are critical to lateral-flow assays. To ensure consistent performance, the conjugate must dry without damage or aggregation and release rapidly when the sample comes into contact with it. Whatman conjugate release pads do not require treatment prior to conjugate application, as they are inherently hydrophilic. The open structure of the material allows rapid penetration by both conjugate and sample.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us