The Whatman MBS I Microbiology Vacuum Manifold is a modular 2-place manifold segment that belongs to the Whatman MBS I Microbiological Filtration System, which streamlines microbial analysis by membrane filtration (MF) technique.
- The MBS I Manifold can be easily coupled into 4- and 6-place manifolds to expand system capacity.
- The manifold is specifically designed for use with MBS I Filter Funnels.
- Designed for easy placement and retrieval of the membrane filter.
- Reliable for testing water and wastewater, food and beverages, environmental samples and purified water systems for coliforms, E. coli, Legionella, yeast & mold, Pseudomonas, total bacteria, and other microbial contamination.
- Durable stainless steel construction is compatible with cleaning, sanitization and sterilization by autoclave or dry heat up to 180ºC.
The Whatman MBS I Microbiological Filtration System streamlines microbial analysis by membrane filtration (MF) technique to accommodate increased testing needs of busy microbiology labs. The system consists of multi-use plastic funnel cylinders, 2-place manifold, funnel dispenser, and the eButler Membrane Filter Dispenser. The system configuration can be easily extended to accommodate increased testing needs of busy microbiology labs.
|10445890||AS220 Two-Place Vacuum Filtration Manifold for MBS I||1||Temporarily unavailable|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us