Deconvolution: an invaluable tool in the microscopy toolbox
Join us and discover:
• How deconvolution works.
• When deconvolution brings the most value.
• What’s needed to ensure you can trust the deconvolved data.
• The remarkable discoveries deconvolution enables.
Live cell imaging: Observing changes as they happen
In this mini-webinar:
• Why do we use live cell imaging.
• Learn what system requirements and/or components are needed for a live cell microscope.
• Tips and techniques for preparing samples for live cell imaging.
Magnetics 3D bioprinting of cells: overcoming imaging obstacles in spheroids
Lean more about:
• Magnetic 3D bioprinting of spheroids and rings.
• Tips for high-throughput confocal imaging of 3D cells.
• Techniques for bioprinting cell co-cultures.
• Rapid 3D model formation with easy post culture analysis.
Practical super-resolution imaging: SIM capabitlies, sample prep and analysis
In the webinar you will learn:
• The background of structured illumination microscopy (SIM).
• Advantages of SIM.
• Sample preparation for SIM.
• How to avoid reconstruction artefacts.
Super resolution microscopy: improve your imaging don’t reinvent it
In this webinar you will learn:
• How you can get started with SIM today.
• How SIM enables visualization of structures that have previously only been seen with electron microscopy.
• How SIM is currently being used to generate super resolution images on live, dynamic cells.