Factory acceptance test supports easier system installation of qualification
Factory acceptance test (FAT) is a part of our optional service offering, where we test your system together before shipping it. Conducting a FAT can accelerate and ease the installation and qualification of the equipment at your site. FATs can be conducted onsite at Cytiva, remotely or as a non-witnessed solution.
Benefits with Remote FAT:
- Eliminates all travel costs and saves time by up to 3 days per person per FAT
- Carried out using reliable, high-quality technology
- More flexible participation possible
- Schedule FAT at your convenience – easier logistics
- Better option for environment saves up to 12 tons of CO₂ emissions for three participants
Reduce carbon footprint by traveling less
While Cytiva’s remote FAT saves time and money, it also reduces the environmental impact, specifically reducing CO₂ emissions. Save up to 4 tons CO₂ emissions saved per person from reduced travel leads.
Impacts* generated from this program for a year:
- Reduce 6063 tCO2e emissions or 400 hectares of absorption
- 2000 customer sales days saved
- $2.1m USD saved in T&L
* Attendee count for each FAT: two people from Cytiva, four from customer.
No need to compromise on quality or security
Our high-quality audiovisual stream ensures that you can actively participate in the testing without missing any important details. The number of attendees is not limited in a Remote FAT.
In a Remote FAT, you will be able to:
- Follow multiple sources of picture and video material at the same time
- See detailed review of your equipment and its components
- Interact and share documents through secure platforms
Global bioprocessing expertise
We can run all factory acceptance tests for our bioprocessing equipment remotely. Testing is conducted through three of our sites led by our experienced engineers.
Remote FATs are organized through:
- Uppsala, Sweden: upstream equipment (harvest equipment) and downstream equipment
- Umeå, Sweden: upstream equipment (mixers) and downstream equipment
- Shrewsbury, MA, US: upstream and Enterprise Solutions equipment, including downstream
If you would like to schedule a remote FAT, please fill out the following form.