Faster, more convenient ordering
Our range of B2B eCommerce solutions are designed to provide you with faster and more convenient ordering. Our hosted or punchout catalogs, integrated with your eProcurement system, are an ideal solution for larger accounts and regular ordering. If you plan to place smaller orders, you can do so by registering for an online account and using our web shop.
If you are already using an eProcurement system, purchasing with Cytiva via our punchout catalog is straightforward and convenient. After the integration process, where we work closely with you to ensure the best possible outcome, you can access the Cytiva website through your internal eProcurement system.
- Browse key product information
- Add products to your shopping cart and complete the purchase within your eProcurement system
- New products and contract prices will be automatically synced and updated
- We support all major eProcurement systems, including Coupa and Jaggaer
How to create an order using the Cytiva punchout
- Log into your eProcurement system (e.g., Coupa or Jaggaer)
- Search for 'Global Life Science Solutions' or click on the Cytiva logo, which should open the Cytiva punchout.
- Browse or search for products just like you would if you were on our website.
- Add the products you would like to your basket. You will "punch back" to your eProcurement system to complete the requisition.
How to order using our quick order tool
If you already know what you need, you can use our quick order tool. Simply enter your products’ catalog numbers and required quantity to complete your order.
Cytiva has extensive experience in creating hosted catalogs for our customers. Hosted catalogs are uploaded to your eProcurement platform and allow you to search, compare and purchase products electronically.
- Access product data, such as name, catalog number and contract price
- Place orders electronically through your eProcurement system
- Unlike punchout catalogs, hosted catalog information is static so you won’t get the complete website experience