Cytiva Bioreactor Scaler (No-Charge Product)
Last Updated: November 26, 2020
THESE PRODUCT SPECIFIC TERMS – CYTIVA BIOREACTOR SCALER (THESE “TERMS”) CONTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ARE IN ADDITION TO THOSE IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR CLOUD PRODUCTS (“TERMS OF SERVICE FOR CLOUD PRODUCTS”), AND APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR CLOUD PRODUCTS ALSO APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. IF THERE IS ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR CLOUD PRODUCTS AND THESE TERMS, THESE TERMS SHALL CONTROL.
For purposes of these Terms, the following terms have the following meanings:
- “Cytiva" means Global Life Sciences Solutions USA LLC.
- “Services” means the cloud-based application for conversion of bioreactor run parameters between different bioreactor configurations currently branded as “Cytiva Bioreactor Scaler” and made available by Cytiva.
- “Trial Period” means the period beginning on the date you open a no-charge account for the Services and ending in the date that you (i) terminate the no-charge account or (ii) migrates/upgrades the account.
- No-Charge Products
The Services are No-Charge products and the terms and conditions for No-Charge Products (available here) shall apply.
- Service Plans
- Personal Use. The Services are provided for your personal use.
- Personal Account. Under this plan you will be provided with a personal account free-of-charge, that allows you to store Customer Data, including Customer Data related to your cell lines. You may not share or transfer your account to any other Person.
- Technical Support
Cytiva makes educational materials related to the Services available on its website and the Services contain user documentation. While Cytiva is not obliged to provide you with any support for the Services, we welcome your Feedback and may respond to your support requests (at our own discretion) made to [email protected]
The Services are provided free-of-charge.
Capitalized terms used, but not defined in these Terms shall have the meanings given to them in the Terms of Service For Cloud Products.